Banana bread is classic American comfort food. It can brighten your day and warm your stomach. This recipe will make your worries disappear and satisfy all of your sweet cravings. Banana bread can be made this way, and it is as moist and fluffy as any other. It’s also healthy!
What makes this banana bread so healthy?
This particular recipe uses 100 percent whole wheat flour. It does not contain refined flour or processed sugar. You can also add honey, maple syrup or silan to sweeten it. These nutrients offer additional nutrients. You will also need oil such as olive, vegetable, and coconut to make it healthy.
Here are the things you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup honey, or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 1/2 medium or 2 large bananas)
- 1/4 Cup Milk of Choice or Water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (NOT baking soda; they’re not the same thing!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon, plus additional to mix on top
- 1 3/4 cupss white wholewhe flour or regular wholewhe flour
- You can also add 1/2 cup mix-ins such as chopped walnuts or pecans and chocolate chips, raisins, chocolate chips, dried fruit chopped, fresh banana slices, or chocolate chips to your 1/2 cup.
How to do it:
Pre-heat the oven to 325° Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Mix together oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl. Finally, add the mashed bananas and milk to the bowl. Let the mixture rest in a warm area, preferably above your stove. The baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, and sugar should be added to the mixture. Finally, whisk together. You can add chocolate chips if you wish. Next, pour the mixture into an greased pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon. The batter can be textured by running the tip a knife through it. Bake the batter for 55-60 minutes. Check it with a toothpick at the center. It is done when it comes out clean. Let the bread cool down for at least 10 minutes before slicing it.